PLEASE NOTE CURRENT STOCK SHOWS BOTH ENGLISH & FRENCH ON THE PACKAGING
Gently removes years of stains for teeth sensitive to whitening!
Specially designed for teeth that are sensitive to whitening. Are you hesitant to whiten your teeth because you're afraid of whitening related sensitivity? Crest 3D White Gentle Routine dental strips reveal your beautiful, whiter smile gently and gradually, with just 30 minutes a day. Now there's nothing preventing you from getting a whiter, brighter smile.
- Gently removes years of stains for a whiter smile
- Specially formulated for teeth sensitive to tooth whitening
- Use 30 minutes a day for gradual teeth whitening
- A comfortable at home teeth whitening experience
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredients dentists use
- 14 teeth whitening treatments, each with 1 upper and 1 lower strip
Convenient, Safe & Controlled
Crest Whitestrips are comprised of thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel containing peroxide. Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth, they work by keeping the whitening gel on your teeth for the instructed amount of time to provide fast whitening. Whitestrips have the whitening gel already added to them so they deliver a consistent, controlled dose each time. Strips do not have to be loaded before every use, unlike trays, which can cause oral irritation if too much gel is added.
- Ready made so you can use them right away
- No dental impressions needed
- Portable enough to be used anywhere at any time
- Pre-filled strips to control dosage
- Reduces gel from going over gums
- No preparation required
Experience Advanced Seal Technology
Advanced Seal Technology helps the strip to mould to the unique shape of your teeth and also come off cleanly and easily. Their no-slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth.
How To Use
Includes 14 treatments of 28 sensitive whitening strips, each with 1 upper and 1 lower strip; use once daily for 30 minutes.