|Receive 5% Credit Back | Best Price Guarantee | AfterPay, Zip & Humm|
Unique formula with 20% water to prevent dehydration!
Opalescence take home whitening gel is perfect for people who want a lot of options. With four different concentrations and three flavors, you can wear Opalescence for as little as 30 minutes per day or even overnight! Once only available through your licensed dental professional, Opalescence take home whitening gel allows you to get professional whitening results at your convenience in a safe, effective, and customised way!
- Contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse.
- Available in different concentrations for treatment flexibility.
- Three flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular.
- Day or night wear.
Safe & Healthy
The sticky, viscous gel won't leak out of the tray onto your gums, and Opalescence gels include potassium nitrate and fluoride (PF). Findings have confirmed that the potassium nitrate and fluoride actually help to reduce cavities, minimise sensitivity, increase enamel hardness, and improve the overall health of your teeth.
50+ Industry Awards
Opalescence whitening products have earned 50+ industry awards from highly respected dental organizations based on 2018 Global Market Share Data for Professional Whitening/Bleaching Products and Systems for Ultradent Products, Inc. And more clinical studies, articles, and reviews have been published on Opalescence whitening than any other professional whitening brand. When you use Opalescence whitening products, you know you are using the best.
4 x 1.2g Syringes (10 Applications)
Opalescence 10%: 8–10 hours or overnight.
Opalescence 15%: 4–6 hours.
You can do shorter sessions of minimum 1 hour but the whitening results will not be as good.
- Place a small line of gel halfway up the front side of the mouth tray.
- Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap sides to spread the gel.
- Leave the tray in your mouth for the recommended time.
- Remove tray and use a finger to clean any excess gel off your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth twice being sure not to swallow rinsed gel.
- Clean the tray with a soft brush and cool tap water.
- Dry and store your trays in a cool place.
Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Urea (Carbamide) Peroxide, Carbomer, PEG6, Hydrogen Peroxide, Xylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Peppermint Oil (Aroma), Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Fluoride, Sucralose.
Great customer service
My first delivery did not arrive but a new shipment was made promptly and without fuss. Product is very effective.
I am so happy with this product and the instructions that came with it. I saw results after just one use of a few hours. Very happy and will continue to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to post all orders placed before 11am AEST the same day. Regular post takes on average 3-7 business days and express post 1-3 business days.
If you find the identical product being sold for cheaper on any Australian online store, contact us and we guarantee we will be able to better their offer.