Maximum Protection from night time teeth grinding!
Sleep better knowing your teeth are protected from bruxism with the DenTek Maximum Protection Dental Guard. The only over-the-counter dental guard with a forming tray, it creates a superior fit similar to professionally made dental guards, but without the professional expense. The DenTek family of night guards has been enthusiastically adopted by thousands of bruxism sufferers and is designed to protect you against Bruxism or night time teeth grinding. Ready to wear right out of the package, the DenTek Maximum Protection Night Guard is sure to silence the feud between your upper and lower jaw. This guard uses less material than other traditional night guards and yet the simplicity of this innovative design allows for a more comfortable lower-teeth fit.
- Plastic, Thermoplastic
- Made in USA
- Protect against night time teeth grinding (bruxism) with custom fit dental guard
- The only over-the-counter night guard with a forming tray for custom fit
- All parts and accessories are BPA-free and latex-free
- Mouldable to create a cushion of comfort between the teeth
How To Use
Step 1: Test Fitting
- Load dental guard into the forming tray. The dental guard is positioned correctly when the top of the guard is concave. If it is not in the right position, correct the placement of the dental guard before going any further in the fitting process.
- Place the dental guard and forming tray below your upper teeth and bite down.
- Use a mirror to ensure the forming tray is centered in the middle of your front two teeth. Your teeth should be aligned in the middle of the mouldable material.
Step 2: Final Fitting
- Using a microwave or stove, bring a bowl or pot of water to a rolling boil. Water should be at least 1.5 inches deep. Remove the boiling water from heat source and let it rest for 10 seconds. Use caution when removing from heat.
- While loaded in the forming tray, place the dental guard face down in the hot water for 60 seconds.
- Remove the dental guard and forming tray with a metal fork, using the openings in the tray handle.
- Quickly dip it in room temperature water (no more than 1 second). Immediately pick up the dental guard using the forming tray handle and carefully place in your mouth. Do not bite down yet.
- While looking in a mirror, center the dental guard below your front two teeth and the sides below your molars.
- Firmly bite down into the mouldable material of the dental guard and hold until it cools to body temperature. Wait at least 2 minutes.
- Gently remove the dental guard and forming tray from your mouth and rinse under cool water for 20 seconds. This allows the moulded night guard to completely set in the forming tray.
- Once cool, remove the dental guard from the forming tray. Start by gently pulling the ends from each side of the forming tray, then working around to the front. It is normal for the guard to slightly stick in the forming tray. Your dental guard is now ready for use.
Clean & Care
- After each use, brush your dental guard with toothpaste and/or mouthwash and thoroughly rinse with cool tap water. Never use hot water, as it could alter the shape of your dental guard.
- Check your dental guard monthly for wear. The life of your dental guard depends on how often you grind your teeth and the force of your teeth grinding. Your dental guard can last up to six months.
DenTek's replacement warranty is only covered within America. Please visit returns to find out more about our own internal guarantees and offers.