|Receive 5% Credit Back | Best Price Guarantee | AfterPay, Zip & Humm|
A great way to start with 10 days of whitening power!
Whiter Smile's Beginners Home Whitening Kit is our most cost effective kit and great for those who want to try the gel. This provides you with all the essentials that you need to whiten your teeth and contains important post bleach remineralisation gel.
- 18% carbamide peroxide - the strongest gel allows in Australia
- Easy to use from the comfort of your own home
- Whitens tobacco, coffee, tetracycline & genetic discolouring
- Includes everything to whiten & maintain your white teeth
- Same whitening formula as sold in dental offices for $100's
- Made in USA, FDA approved and Kosher Certified
- 100% pure with no dangerous fillers or additives
Made in an American dental lab
Our professional strength teeth whitening formula is formulated with the highest quality standards and abides to all Australian regulations. To obtain the quickest and most desirable whitening or bleaching results, it is important to have a dentist grade, high quality product that you can count on. The bleaching effect starts working immediately by our gel uniquely acting on the nerve endings by desensitising them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimising sensitivity and maximising comfort. Great for those who want extra whitening power for tougher stains and faster whitening without the sensitive teeth which is commonly associated with home teeth whitening gels.
We use the dentist favourite carbamide peroxide in our syringes. Carbamide peroxide is a form of hydrogen Peroxide made more stable. We made the decision because it has a longer shelf life meaning you can store your whitening gel for up to 24 months before it starts to lose its potency. The whitening gel does not require refrigeration and only needs to be kept at room temperature away from heat. The gel is also less aggressive on soft tissues such as your lips and gums.
Everyone wants a beautiful, white smile but some people's teeth are just too sensitive to the whitening gel which can cause discomfort during the treatment. To allow everyone to be able to whiten their teeth, we have included our remineralisation & desensitising gel in all of our Whiter Smile whitening kits to help revitalise your enamel and make tooth pain a thing of the past!
Mouldable Mouth Trays
Our mouldable mouth trays are are made of a flexible substance which when heated and applied to the teeth will confirm to the shape of your own mouth and teeth. Simply put them in warm water and they will mould around your teeth and harden. Our kits include 3 mouth trays, where we give you 1 extra one in case you make a mistake. Includes a hygienic tray case for you to keep your trays in.
No fillers or additives
Our Kosher Certified CERTIFIED USP grade Carbamide Peroxide teeth whitening gels are manufactured fresh daily with only the finest quality Kosher ingredients (this means no animal byproducts). What's the big deal? Animal byproducts can be harmful and irritating to the soft tissue areas of your mouth. Our gel is formulated with 100% pure formula, with no fillers or additives used. Enhanced stabilisation and optimized ph formula for increased whitening performance and less sensitivity.
10g 18% Carbamide Peroxide Syringes (20 Applications)
5g Remineralisation Gel Syringes (10 Applications)
3 x Mouldable Mouth Trays
Hygienic Mouth Tray Case
Whiter Smile 10%: 60 minutes per day.
Whiter Smile 18%: 45-60 minutes per day.
You can do shorter sessions of minimum 30 minutes but the whitening results will not be as good.
- Mould your mouth trays using our hot water method.
- Place a small line of gel halfway up the front side of the mouth tray.
- Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap sides to spread the gel.
- Insert the LED light in your mouth to speed up your results.
- Leave the tray & light in your mouth for the recommended time.
- Remove tray and use a finger to clean any excess gel off your teeth.
- Repeat process with remineralisation gel for 5 minutes (optional).
- Rinse your mouth twice being sure not to swallow rinsed gel.
- Clean the tray with a soft brush and cool tap water.
- Dry and store your trays in a cool place.
- Use teeth whitening pen when a quick touch up is needed.
Very easy to use & this products really works, l noticed a difference after the first time l used this product. I would highly recommend.
Quite the skeptic. Tried starter and can see improvement. Considering continuing with this. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to post all orders placed before 11am AEST the same day. Regular post takes on average 3-7 business days and express post 1-3 business days.
If you find the identical product being sold for cheaper on any Australian online store, contact us and we guarantee we will be able to better their offer.