|Receive 5% Credit Back | Best Price Guarantee | AfterPay, Zip & Humm|
Whiter, brighter, you!
SDI Pola Night is an effective take-home whitening system that is made in Australia and is a favourite of dentists all over the world. This advance teeth whitening system's formula reduces post whitening sensitivity and provides quick and noticeable results. The high viscosity, neutral ph tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest patient comfort in a take home kit. The unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity. The formation of plaque and tooth decay is significantly reduced. Available in two different strengths, 16% carbamide peroxide for normal teeth and 10% carbamide peroxide for sensitive teeth.
- Natural soother and conditioner
- The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases patient sensitivity
- High molecular weight thickener
- The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure
- The pleasantly flavoured spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting
- Great spearmint taste
Safe & convenient
Unique, high water content formulation has a neutral pH and high viscosity to protect your gums during treatment. Pola Night gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitises them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimising sensitivity and maximising patient comfort.
Natural soother & conditioner
The incorporation of special additives minimises plaque formation and enhances remineralisation to further reduce sensitivity. anti-bacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
Polanight contains fluoride which remineralises the tooth surface to protect against tooth sensitivity.
1 x 3g Syringes (6 Applications)
Pola Night 16% carbamide peroxide: 4–6 hours or overnight.
You can do shorter sessions but the whitening results will not be as good.
- Place a small line of gel halfway up the front side of the mouth tray.
- Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap sides to spread the gel.
- Leave the tray in your mouth for the recommended time.
- Remove tray and use a finger to clean any excess gel off your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth twice being sure not to swallow rinsed gel.
- Clean the tray with a soft brush and cool tap water.
- Dry and store your trays in a cool place.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to post all orders placed before 11am AEST the same day. Regular post takes on average 3-7 business days and express post 1-3 business days.
If you find the identical product being sold for cheaper on any Australian online store, contact us and we guarantee we will be able to better their offer.