Keeps your kids teeth healthy and fresh with no artificial flavours or colours!
Many parents want to protect their child’s precious smiles, but struggle to find products that are healthy and safe. They want a product that combines the expertise of a dentist and the care of a parent. Fortunately, Dr. Katz is both. That’s why he created TheraBreath for Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse.
TheraBreath for Kids Oral Rinse includes sodium fluoride to strengthen young teeth and prevent cavities and plaque. It’s the same safe sodium fluoride your dentist uses for your child’s fluoride treatment. To make it appealing to kids, we sweetened with xylitol and a natural organic Gorilla Grape flavor.
TheraBreath for Kids Oral Rinse has no artificial flavors or colors. In fact, it’s clear! Cleaning up spills is now a breeze.
- With Fluoride and Xylitol
- Dentist Recommended
- Safe for Kids
- Keeps Teeth Healthy and Breath Fresh
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Made with Organic Grapes
- Made Just for you by TheraBreath
- Committed to a Greener Planet
- Approved for Diabetics
- This Product is not Tested by Animals
- Gluten Free
- Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Fill dosage cap to mark
- Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rising habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v flouride ion)
America's favourite bad breath solution!
TheraBreath is a revolutionary premium oral care system created by Doctor Harold Katz. The exclusive, original formula went on the market in 1994 and has been used by over 1,000,000 people world wide to solve the problems of bad breath, halitosis and unpleasant mouth taste. In that time, TheraBreath's original formula has gone through dozens of refinements, making it the most complete and effective solution to the embarrassing personal problem of halitosis.